Phil Collins & Genesis Forum 2018
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do you think this place isn't taking off ...... ?

4 posters

Go down

Why do you think this place isn't taking off ...... ? Empty Why do you think this place isn't taking off ...... ?

Post by MamaB Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:15 pm

I stumbled in here some weeks ago, and registered (we need more members and all that No ). I check in occasionally, but since I came here, it's obvious that this place isn't exactly flourishing. Is this because most of the die-hard fans have paid to be in the G-site? Or have people just lost interest, and drifted away Sad

Personally I miss the inter-action (Phil-related or not), even if I didn't often join in, towards the end of the 'official site'. And for sure, I miss the 'news' - ANY NEWS!!

I know, get a life Jan.......... but my life is pretty dire (I'm currently nursing the last Basset of my line who has terminal cancer which, after almost a year in remission, is now advancing at a rate) so I need some light relief.

MamaB

Back to top Go down

Why do you think this place isn't taking off ...... ? Empty Re: Why do you think this place isn't taking off ...... ?

Post by Phildas Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Jan you don't need to pay to be in the official G forum. I never paid!

The problem is, that there are too many unofficial PC forums. I think there should be ONE where we all are. I am fed up of all different passwords and everyone being spread thin on many unhappening forums!

We need to choose ONE and converge on it and make it happening!

JAI PHIL COLLINS!

Phildas
Phildas
Phildas

Location : London UK/Switzerland/India depending time of year!

Back to top Go down

Why do you think this place isn't taking off ...... ? Empty Re: Why do you think this place isn't taking off ...... ?

Post by Nájua Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 am

Eu fico feliz com a existência deste site! Very Happy
Talvez seja um julgamento precipitado ....entretanto...falta uma dinâmica...algo que nos permita interagir... e mais ainda....é preciso " sentir a presença " do ídolo.
Todos nós sabemos da impossibilidade de Phil Collins em relação a falta de tempo .....e de todos os desafios pessoais...
De qualquer forma é maravilhoso o esforço deste site em nos trazer a oportunidade de saber notícias sobre Phil... Very Happy ....
Eu realmente fico muito feliz em existir esse lugar e agradeço !!
Embarassed
Nájua
Nájua

Back to top Go down

Why do you think this place isn't taking off ...... ? Empty 'm happy with the existence of this site

Post by Nájua Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:23 am

Perhaps a trial precipitate .... however ... lack a dynamic ... something that allows us to interact ... and more .... you need to "feel the presence" of the idol.
We all know the impossibility of Phil Collins for lack of time ..... and all the personal challenges ...
Either way is great effort from this site for bringing us the opportunity to learn news about Phil ... ....
I really am very happy to find this place and I!
Embarassed
Nájua
Nájua

Back to top Go down

Post by InsideOut Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:41 am

Do the people on the main Genesis forum know about this site? Can't recall how I found this site - may have been a mention on the G site. But if you ask the moderators they might allow you to open a sticky that tells fans where they can go for PC news/chats once the G site closes. Plus sticky this site on other PC or G sites.
Also - does this site appear on the first page of the search engines esp Google, when people type in 'Phil Collins' ??

InsideOut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum